Injectables and You
Once a month, you and your friends get together for manicures and lunch. It has been your tradition for as long as you can remember, and you always have a great time catching up with your friends. During your monthly get-together, you notice that your friend’s skin is radiant! “I just wanted to say that you look great,” you tell your friend. “What is your secret?”
Your friend smiles as she looks at you. “I just had Botox, and I am so excited with the results,” she exclaims.
Dr. Tzvi Small is an expert in cosmetic injectables that can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines in the face in neck. If you are looking for a quick and easy way to rejuvenate the look of your face and skin, keep reading Dr. Small’s blog to learn more about injectables!
Dr. Small and Injectable Treatments
Dr. Tzvi Small knows the dramatic difference that one injectable treatment can make for a patient. Lines, wrinkles, and creases, fade and patients see a more youthful reflection staring back in the mirror.
Dr. Small offers three different types of injectable treatments. During an initial consultation, Dr. Small will meet with you to understand your own cosmetic goals, and help guide you to the right injectable treatment for you. Our injectables include:
- Botox- Botox reduces the look of creases and wrinkles in the face and neck areas. it is an injectable that can relax the facial muscles that trigger wrinkles and lines to appear. The procedure is quick and almost completely painless, while the results are dramatic.
- Restylane- like Botox, Restylane is used to smooth the look of lines around the face. It is made from a biodegradable gel that is cost-effective, safe, and eco-friendly too. Restylane lasts for approximately 6 months before another treatment may be required.
- Fat Transfer Injections- this filler is made from a patient’s own fat cells. The fat cells are collected from areas of the body where fat is not desired, and the resulting cells are injected into target areas after they are sterilized. This method poses no risk for an immunologic or allergic response, as the cells already belong to the patient. In-turn, this procedure is extremely safe.
All of these injectable options allow for our patients to regain confidence with the look of their skin. If you are looking for way to look more youthful with minimal downtime, contact the injectable expert, Dr. Small, today.
Learn More about Injectables
If you are interested in learning how an injectable could improve the appearance of deep wrinkles and creases, then wait no longer. Dr. Small can explain which areas might benefit most from Botox, Restylane, or fat transfer injections.
With injectables, you can take years off the look of your face all with one quick visit. No surgery or downtime is required, and you can experience dramatic results that are painless.
To find out more information about Dr. Small’s injectable treatments, contact the Small cosmetic surgery team today at our Bergen office. You can feel younger and more confident in less time than you ever thought possible—learn more today!
- Dr. Tzvi Small. Injectables. https://bergenplasticsurgery.com/injectables
- WebMD. Cosmetic Fillers and Wrinkles. http://www.webmd.com/healthy-beauty/cosmetic-fillers-a-quick-way-to-end-wrinkles?page=2