Here the story of this beautiful 28 year old woman’s battle with breast cancer…it has a wonderful ending.
A new study finds women want to know what they will look like after breast reconstruction before they actually undergo the mastectomy and reconstruction. We offer our patients the opportunity to speak with and view former patient results as well as view hundreds of pictures of prior patients. Most former patients think it is their duty to show off there results to patients who have yet to undergo the procedure. Pictures are helpful, but nothing is more comforting than actually seeing live results and hearing words of support from a women who is ahead of you in the journey to recovery.
If you would like to speak with or view a former patient, please feel free to contact us at 201.599.1500
Maybe you always thought that your breasts were too small. Maybe, you have had back problems for years and always wished that your breasts were not so large. Maybe you have had a mastectomy and want to know what your options are for restoring your breasts back to normal.
Dr. Tzvi Small is a skilled surgeon who specializes in breast reconstruction and breast augmentation. By using the latest methods, Dr. Small is able to transform breasts to suit the individual needs of the patient.
Throughout this blog, you will learn about some of the breast procedures that can transform how people look and feel about their bodies. Dr. Tzvi Small knows how to help you get the results that you have always wanted. Learn more about his methods, what he does, and how the techniques can affect the way that you look and feel about your body.
Our Breast Reconstruction Procedures
We offer a wide array of procedures to our patients so that each need can be addressed. Some of our more common breast reconstruction procedures include:
- Breast Augmentation- breast enlargements are not always about making the breasts as large as physically possible. The procedure can be used to augment breasts that have always been misshapen or have lost their form after pregnancy and/or weight loss. During a consultation, Dr. Tzvi Small listens to what you like and dislike about your figure. He then advises you on the best procedure, the best size, and what how your breasts will look after surgery.
- Breast Reconstruction Post-Mastectomy- a diagnosis of breast cancer is scary enough. Thinking that you will never feel “whole” again is not necessary. Dr. Tzvi Small uses the latest technology to spare as much skin from the breast and preserve the nipple as well. This can make the breast look beautiful and natural. A mastectomy can immediately be followed by breast reconstruction surgery. You only have to go under the knife one time, and can achieve beautiful results.
- Breast Reduction- for women with large breasts, intense back and shoulder pain can be part of day-to-day life. Pain can also result when an individual tries to run or jump, and large breasts can be a source of embarrassment and shame. With breast reduction surgery, Dr. Small can reduce the breast size and relieve the pain that accompanies larger breasts.
Our Procedures and You
If you think that any of our cosmetic breast procedures might be right for you, then do not hesitate to contact our team. Whether you are looking for breast reduction, breast enhancement, or breast reconstruction, you have access to a talented and committed surgeon who is here to help you achieve spectacular results.
For any questions about breast reconstruction or about any other cosmetic procedures, please contact Dr. Small and his team. We are here to unveil your beauty from the inside out!
- American Society of Plastic Surgery. Breast Reconstruction. http://www.plasticsurgery.org/reconstructive-procedures/breast-reconstruction.html
- Dr. Tzvi Small. Breast Reconstruction. https://bergenplasticsurgery.com/html/breast-reduction.html
We hope you are all faring well during this time of crisis. As many already discovered, our office is without power or phones. Juliet and Sharon are monitoring the situation daily and we will notify you as soon as we know when the office will be reopening. For those of you whose surgery was cancelled last week, we will reschedule you as soon as possible. For those of you who have surgery scheduled for next week, we hope to contact you Sunday with further details. As always, Dr. Small is available for emergencies by contacting the office at 201.599.1500
Stay safe and be well.
Dr. Tzvi Small
Check out the photos of our recent Survive and Thrive dinner last week! See the orchestra, mentalist and find you and your friends! Thanks to a great staff for putting together such a tremendous event and for Jeffrey Steccato of Havriland Studio for the great photos!
We have just completed a complete”facelift” on our website and social media outlets! Take some time to visit our new video and image gallery as well as “like” us on Facebook to stay up to date on our frequent postings on topics that are vital to understand prior to contemplating plastic surgery. Let us know if there are any topics you are specifically interested in and we will be sure to provide you with the information as soon as we can. Enjoy!
We are currently in the process of getting our album in order from our recent Survive and Thrive 2012 event held last Thursday evening. Please forward any pictures you may have to add to our album! Forward to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited to see what images you have and to sharing ours! Stay tuned!
What an incredible event we had last night! Over 250 of our breast cancer survivors and colleagues enjoyed the music of a wonderful orchestra, were entertained by a mind blowing mentalist performance, and enjoyed great food and drink at Seasons in Washington Township. Catching up with old friends, and survivors sharing stories was the true highlight.
Thank you to my wonderful staff for organizing such a tremendously well run event! Pictures and video to follow shortly!